Hi Friends, lifeglowson here. Most days you can find me hanging out with my cat and fiance, organizing (or attempting to), writing, reading, learning, connecting with my community, and working as an HR Coordinator in the tech industry. People often refer to me as kind, a dreamer, an idealist, and honestly probably a butterfly because I’m all over the place.
What lights me up? Deciding what and who I want to be and making the changes in my life to become that person. Self development. Building a business. Teaching and guiding others.
If you’re dying to learn more, here are 6 things you may not know about me:
- I am a crazy cat lady – I have a gray tabby that I rescued from the shelter (love cats – if you have one, please spam me on instagram w/ pics).
- I live in sunny California but I’m from a small town in Ohio.
- I manifested 2 jobs and the current home that we own – ask me how if you’re curious.
- I’ve had anxiety (generalized and panic disorder) my entire life. Over the last few years, I’ve finally found ways to cope and manage it, but it’s been quite the journey!
- I’m currently working on becoming more of a ‘minimalist’. I want to be more intentional with every aspect of my life. I want my life to be less about things and more about the present moment. While working on this I’m also working towards becoming debt-free.
- I eat gluten free and sugar free by choice. With being more intentional, I’m very deliberate with what I put into my body and I said goodbye to those 2 in October of 2019 and haven’t looked back!
Still here? Let’s connect! Tell me more about you on my latest instagram post.